My photo
This is a blog about our life. I started the blog because we lived overseas for my husbands job. That meant it was hard to keep family, back in The States, in the loop about what we were up to. It also became a great way to share my sons birth story with everyone who we wish could have been there. I slowly got busy with life & stopped blogging. Here we are in 2014, living back in the good ol' USA & as we make life changes I find this to be a great way to share my thoughts and save them for my son to look back on someday.

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Another Surprise Shower

So yesterday I thought I was headed to a bbq at a friends house. I had no idea it was actually another surprise baby shower for us. I actually walked in and hurried to the restroom because I swear I was about to pee my pants LOL. I had no idea there was a living room full of people waiting for me OOPS. They were super awesome. Love my friends here in Germany. I know my time with them is limited, such is military life. It sucks when you meet good people like them and know that there is a chance in a couple years, some as soon as next year, we may never see again. Oh, I better get back to the point of this blog, the baby shower. Lots of yummy food. Even had some new stuff that was yummy. A friend even made one of those watermelon baby carriages. How crafty. I am so not that talented.

The cake was made at a German cake, it was fun to not have a typical American baby shower cake. Even better was that the filling was super yummy. Dont ask what it was because we dont know. Thats life in a foreign country with a language barrier.

It was a great shower. Loved spending time with friends. Thank you again to all of those involved and all of those that attended. It means so much to use. Chango is going to love seeing all these pics someday when he is old enough to understand.

We just got home a couple hours ago from our maternity photo shoot. Cant wait to see the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment