Only 6 weeks left to go! However, I will probably not make it to 40 weeks. I think Chango has his own plan to make an entrance into the World before then.
We had a doctors appointment yesterday. Good news is that I haven't gained any weight. HAHA, good news for me at least. In other news, I won't call it bad news because it really isn't, Chango is still breech. My Dr has said that it is up to me what I want to do as far as delivery in the event he does not flip. Here they will allow me to attempt a vaginal delivery even though he is breech, as long as he is under 3000 grams, roughly 6.6 pounds. Anything bigger than that and the midwives, who normally handle deliveries here, suggest a c-section. So at my next appointment I have to decide if I want to schedule a c-section or not. Even though we will be scheduling it, it won't actually be until 8-10 days before my due date. In the event he decides to flip before then, then we would do a natural birth. Or I can just not schedule it and wait and see what happens. My Dr has left it up to me at this point. I like that but at the same time its a tough decision. For now, I will wait until my next appointment and see how things are.
Chango is doing good. He is currently 2488 grams or 6.2lbs. UHH YEAH, that is an entire pound more than he should be at this stage. Of course ultrasounds this late in the game can be off by up to two pounds. So, at this rate I will not even be allowed to attempt a vaginal breech delivery because of his size. The Mr thinks he is going to try and break the record of that 16lb baby born in Texas recently, YEAH RIGHT!!!!
That is all for now, will update again after my two week appointment. I didn't take pictures of my belly today so I will just add another one from our maternity photo shoot!