My photo
This is a blog about our life. I started the blog because we lived overseas for my husbands job. That meant it was hard to keep family, back in The States, in the loop about what we were up to. It also became a great way to share my sons birth story with everyone who we wish could have been there. I slowly got busy with life & stopped blogging. Here we are in 2014, living back in the good ol' USA & as we make life changes I find this to be a great way to share my thoughts and save them for my son to look back on someday.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Snow Snow Snow

The snow just keeps coming. I just braved the cold to go out and measure. We have 6.5in in the back yard. It is really beautiful out but I really do not like the snow. It is messy, gets tracked in the house and I always manage to step in wet spots in my socks. It makes me crazy. The roads worry me as well. I dont mind snow on the road but I worry about ice on the roads. The roads usually get slushy and wet but I worry about that turning to ice overnight when the temperature drops. We just stay in and avoid the roads.
I think I have pretty much kicked my cold. Finally got a full night of sleep last night. Well not all night because I stay up pretty late. Im pretty sure The Mr is over his cold. He back to being full of energy and making me crazy. He just graduated a class Friday night. I am glad that is over because he was always doing homework for that class and never had time to just relax. Now hopefully he can relax and enjoy his weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment