My photo
This is a blog about our life. I started the blog because we lived overseas for my husbands job. That meant it was hard to keep family, back in The States, in the loop about what we were up to. It also became a great way to share my sons birth story with everyone who we wish could have been there. I slowly got busy with life & stopped blogging. Here we are in 2014, living back in the good ol' USA & as we make life changes I find this to be a great way to share my thoughts and save them for my son to look back on someday.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

12.7.2010

Today I decided to make a blog for us. I say US but I am sure The Mr. wont really write anything very often. I however, have nothing better to do and will probably write a lot of random things. I am not totally sure what all I will include in this blog. I just wanted to make one place that the family and friends back in the states can check up on us. Being so far away from family. Also, once I get the nerve up I will probably do some video blogs. We shall see how that goes. For now though, I have to figure out all the settings etc to make this run smooth. Lots of love, The Mrs.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following my blog. I may can help you out a little with some of the settings and backrounds. I don't write alot on mine I would rather post pics of our travels. Welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete