My photo
This is a blog about our life. I started the blog because we lived overseas for my husbands job. That meant it was hard to keep family, back in The States, in the loop about what we were up to. It also became a great way to share my sons birth story with everyone who we wish could have been there. I slowly got busy with life & stopped blogging. Here we are in 2014, living back in the good ol' USA & as we make life changes I find this to be a great way to share my thoughts and save them for my son to look back on someday.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

August 24, 2011

Today was The Kids estimated due date. Crazy, tomorrow he will be one month old already. So I just want to take a minute out to thank my husband. He has gone above and beyond with helping me with The Kid. I knew I had a good husband but he really is amazing. Amazing really isn't sufficient. He literally did everything for The Kid in the hospital the first couple days when I was too sore to do anything. He even jumped right into changing dirty diapers with no complaints. I might have to ask him 10 times to take out the trash but I dont even have to ask to have him to baby related stuff, who knew? I started school this week and lucky to be able to go face to face so soon after having The Kid because the Mr takes care of him while Im at school. He also gives me a break when he gets home from work and does most baby duties until bed time.
I am beyond blessed to have such an awesome husband. The Kid is super lucky to have such an amazing dad. I couldn't ask for a better man in our lives. I don't know how it is possible to tell him that I am so thankful for every little thing he does for us. But I am, more than words could ever express!


No comments:

Post a Comment