My photo
This is a blog about our life. I started the blog because we lived overseas for my husbands job. That meant it was hard to keep family, back in The States, in the loop about what we were up to. It also became a great way to share my sons birth story with everyone who we wish could have been there. I slowly got busy with life & stopped blogging. Here we are in 2014, living back in the good ol' USA & as we make life changes I find this to be a great way to share my thoughts and save them for my son to look back on someday.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Photobooks!

So after our first professional photo shoot I wanted to get at least one picture printed for us, maybe on canvas or something. After asking around about what site has good quality I decided to check out Shutterfly.com I ended up finding these photo books. I decided that would be the cheapest way to get all of our prints done in a way that was easy to keep track of without printing each picture individually. It was super quick and easy to make our maternity photo photo-book. When it came in the mail I was beyond pleased with the results. I love love the book. I was so excited to show the photographer how the pictures came out. She did an awesome job and Shutterfly did an awesome job printing it. I have now used them to make a photobook with The Kid's newborns photos and make his birth announcements. I will not be going back to the old site I used. We also had prints made to send back to family. We will also be sending photo books to a couple people. I THINK that if you click on the link you can order the photo book for yourself!  I am one happy customer!

Click here to view this photo book larger

No comments:

Post a Comment