My photo
This is a blog about our life. I started the blog because we lived overseas for my husbands job. That meant it was hard to keep family, back in The States, in the loop about what we were up to. It also became a great way to share my sons birth story with everyone who we wish could have been there. I slowly got busy with life & stopped blogging. Here we are in 2014, living back in the good ol' USA & as we make life changes I find this to be a great way to share my thoughts and save them for my son to look back on someday.

Friday, May 20, 2011


Just another ramble.
So the other night I woke up around 3am to pee. Hadn't felt the baby move in a while. Decided I should have some juice to get him moving and give me some peace of mind. Had some cranberry juice, laid down and waited for him to start moving. About 30 minutes later I had this awful feeling in my throat. Then my stomach started feeling weird...I knew something wasn't right. I realized quickly I was about to puke. Rushed to the restroom and threw up all my cranberry juice. The Mr, being the good husband that he is, woke up. He asked if I was okay and I told him yeah but that I hadn't felt Chango move in a while. He then proceeded to tell me that he had felt him earlier. I forget that he wakes up in the middle of the night and puts his hand on my belly and feels him move, I sleep through it. So I got some water and laid back down. Within minutes I had that ugly feeling in my throat again. I can only explain it as that burning acid feeling you get after throwing up on an empty stomach. It was a HORRIBLE feeling. Combined with some random odd feeling right in the center of my chest. I wasn't about to be able to sleep so I did some research. HEARTBURN. Oh My Goodness!!!!!!! I had no idea that is what heartburn feels like. I have never in my life had heartburn. I guess drinking an acidic juice in the middle of the night was a BAD idea. So until well after 5am I was awake with this horrible heartburn. Of course Chango wasn't impressed, literally gave me two good kicks and went right back to sleep (Im assuming). But he let me know he was okay, so that was a relief. I can't imagine how people live with heartburn daily. I would carry tums with my everywhere if I had to. By the next day I was feeling 100% again, heartburn gone. The Mr asked me if I needed him to pick me up some tums. I said NAH, I think it was just the juice in the middle of the night. WELL, of course that night I had it AGAIN. Thank goodness it lasted less than 30min and once I fell asleep I didn't deal with it anymore. I should pick up some tums though just in case because heartburn is no joke.
So today I had my last Dr appointment before I head back to the States for a few weeks. I had a couple questions for the doc. 1) Are my feet swollen? 2)Whats with the lack of movement that last couple days? I think he thought I was crazy when I asked if me feet were swollen. He said there is no swelling. And the ultrasound showed a healthy baby. So the doctor wasn't worried which means Im not worried. All is well with Chango. He is breech at the moment but the DR said hes not worried, he still has 10 weeks before we need to worry. He is weighing in at 2.3 lbs. I will post his 4D pics at the end of this blog.
The Mr. and I just got done cleaning out our "storage" room. It really needed to be done. Hopefully we can sell some crap at the base flea market tomorrow. I am not a fan of clutter. The main reason it needed to be done though was to get to our old dresser so Changos clothes can move from the couch to their own drawers. I will love having my couch back HAHA. Started cleaning up the house, I dont like to leave a messy house when we are on vacay. Nothing worse than coming home from a vacay to a dirty house. I guess that is all for now. I hear thunder outside, maybe we will get a good storm tonight. AND I hear The Mr in the kitchen starting dinner Mmm!!
Here is our Chango, he started opening his mouth, I think he was getting pissed off that we are bothering him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment