My photo
This is a blog about our life. I started the blog because we lived overseas for my husbands job. That meant it was hard to keep family, back in The States, in the loop about what we were up to. It also became a great way to share my sons birth story with everyone who we wish could have been there. I slowly got busy with life & stopped blogging. Here we are in 2014, living back in the good ol' USA & as we make life changes I find this to be a great way to share my thoughts and save them for my son to look back on someday.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Movement

Friday, I was blessed with this crazy onset of allergies and sinus issues. I was miserable and didn't get out of bed all day. It is my fault because while sitting in class last week the instructor and students were talking about allergies. I of course said mine hadn't kicked in. Figured it was because of the pregnancy and EVERYTHING is different when pregnant. Well I guess Little Mr decided to show me who was boss. My allergies have always been pretty mild, however, this time they are full on. I was eventually coughing so hard that it would make me throw up all that phlegm/mucus crap. NOT FUN!! Luckily they have eased off some, after two entire boxes of puffs w lotion tissue. Too bad when you blow your nose that much not even puffs w/ lotion saved my poor nose. It is so pretty...well if you call  red and raw pretty... EWW!!!  
Anywho, this morning The Mr and I were laying in bed discussing a grocery list and Little Mr was wide awake and full of movement. I just assume he is awake when I can feel him moving and asleep when I can't feel him. Of course I really have no idea if there is any correlation and I don't bother looking this stuff up HAHA. So I lifted my shirt up a little to see my belly and could actually see him kick. Once once again I really have no idea if it is a kick or not, could be something else, who knows right!? Well my belly moved up and down like he was kicking his way out. I told The Mr to look and even he could see it clear as day. I really thought it was too early to see this. I guess not. He gave a couple more good kicks for us to see and then I guess he got comfy and went back to sleep. 
On another note, I find it super weird that I have a hard time getting out of bed already. Well not really a hard time, I just had to learn to roll out of bed rather than sit straight up. I can't even imagine how that will be once I am further along. Good times huh?
Other than that, all is well. Busy busy with school. It never ends. Midterms done, so countdown to summer vacay WOOHOO!! USA here we come. I cannot wait to see all the family and friends back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment